The Seminar Group
The client had an older site whose shopping cart and design were very outdated. We proposed a completely new look and feel with a completely custom e-commerce shopping cart.
Intensive collaboration with the client yielded a lean, clean design that is easy for any visitor to navigate. Quick and easy access to the seminar offerings through easy-to-use search criteria help prospective customers find exactly what they wish.
The actual seminar page gives both succinct summary as well as deeper dives through the tabs so the customer can view all the details easily. A variety of purchase options are shown as well.
The site is a completely custom e-commerce that not only provides the front end choices the client desired but also a very extensive back-end administrative area blending both their firmer ways of doing business with a new streamlined way to handle custom orders and payment options.
- A myriad of product and pricing options is available within the administrative area.
- Direct database access for reporting is provides with views and procedures to speed up access for common tasks.
- Allows the owner to create custom pages on the fly
- Extensive use of WYSIWYG editors throughout the administrative area.
- In addition to pre-recorded items, the site also enables the creation of in-person seminars for multiple cities and times as the owner wishes.